PAIForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PAI is the Irish national organisation supporting all those with Parkinson's, and their families, carers, health professionals...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello Ireland

+10
katie
MarieB
Wobbly 1
Patsy
porterboy
ClemMcGann
Ann
ems
lucy
jb49
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 40]

1Hello Ireland - Page 32 Empty Hello Ireland 23/8/2010, 10:26 pm

jb49

jb49

First topic message reminder :

Trying again. My first post went spinning off the tracks like a runaway train. Bad Karma? hope not, but maybe two first posts will show up.

I'm John from Ontario. I am going to try a daily greeting thread with this board and see how it goes. Very low key, but sincere, no groundbreaking PD news, just heartfelt encouragement.

My Wife and I drove to Ottawa on the weekend. (250 kms there) Strange city, driving, and restaraunts bring out tremors. We had a great time: visited, had dinners, walked, did museums with my son and wife who live there. Saturday nite we went to an "Irish Pub" and I had a yummy shepherds pie and a bottle of Killkenny. Your beer makes our beer taste like soda pop.

I hope everybody has a good and safe day. Be strong, John

776Hello Ireland - Page 32 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 14/1/2011, 2:22 am

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Poor Jb..Lucy you were meant to say something nice..lol..not to worry Em to your rescue jb..to avoid being captured by every policewoman in sight (he's also a charmer you see) but has his heart set to Heidi his DW..

777Hello Ireland - Page 32 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 14/1/2011, 12:01 am

lucy

lucy

The entire Lubbock police force are at present searching the motel where the fututive was reported to have slept in an attempt to establish his next move. Much to their horror they found that he has offloaded most of his possessions including his aunt and uncle who were reported to be travelling with him. This goes to show that this man will go to any length to avoid beign captured.

778Hello Ireland - Page 32 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 13/1/2011, 7:03 pm

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Hey you guys i'm still laughing what a fun start to a dreary Thursday morning..Peaches your a tonic thank you and jb well what can we say about dear jb..think ill leave lucy take over from here..

Ann and anyone else looking in feel free to join in whatever the topic may be..good day to all on PAI..

Em Smile

779Hello Ireland - Page 32 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 13/1/2011, 2:45 pm

jb49

jb49

He was reported to have been seen leavin Lubbock this am, sticking to the backroads. Running cross country to Albequerque. Authorities surrounded the local mcdonalds waiting to ambush him but they were foiled when he went out for Mexican food at suppertime. May be wounded,has been limping and flails his gun hand around a lot.

Peaches that is too cute. LMAO

Em, Lucy, she's a keeper!!

Bless us all

New Mexico is beautiful. Every state have been too is different somehow. Not much of a chance to take pictures though at 60 mph

john

780Hello Ireland - Page 32 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 13/1/2011, 11:42 am

Patsy

Patsy

jb49 wrote:Rumour has it that he was spotted in Detroit,Fort Wayne, St Louis, Oklahoma City, Amarillo and may be sleeping in Lubbock Texas tonite. Do not approach, he is sly, cunning, and will lull you with blarney.

Hello Ireland - Page 32 RedneckLovePoemD Leaving Detroit!!!!!!

forgot the
Hello Ireland - Page 32 4525679192

forgot about speed limits !!!!
Hello Ireland - Page 32 A29f32b7

A very expensive trip !!!!!

781Hello Ireland - Page 32 Empty jb sightings 12/1/2011, 2:02 pm

jb49

jb49

Rumour has it that he was spotted in Detroit,Fort Wayne, St Louis, Oklahoma City, Amarillo and may be sleeping in Lubbock Texas tonite. Do not approach, he is sly, cunning, and will lull you with blarney.

782Hello Ireland - Page 32 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 11/1/2011, 5:05 am

lucy

lucy

Hi Ems Peaches and JB(when you get back from holidays)

Iv'e just heard on the local news that there is a strange man with his truck loaded up heading in the direction of the USA. He can be heard singing yip pi de do da, yip pid de day my o my what a wonderful day. There is an award offered for any info received (sorry jb) I dont know about you girls but i'm green with envy Evil or Very Mad

783Hello Ireland - Page 32 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 10/1/2011, 8:27 pm

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Good Morning to all..

Schools are back today after their long break i guess it's no harm really..weather bit milder in kilkenny overall not so bad it's quiet here..anything new with you folks?

Take care
em

784Hello Ireland - Page 32 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 6/1/2011, 12:40 am

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Hi folks..

First of all Peaches..i must agree with Jb or here known as sean or john..thank you for sending in such a beautiful insert.

Wow the Grand Canyon if you get a chance to take some pictures sean i for one would love to see them..How's lucy today? and Ann if your looking in hope your in good form..welcome to MarieB our new member hi marie.

For everybody browsing or just looking in
Take care and be strong
Ems

785Hello Ireland - Page 32 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 5/1/2011, 10:48 pm

jb49

jb49

Hello Ireland,

OK girls, if you think that my verbal onslaught isn't giving your site negative karma, I shall continue with it.

Peaches: That is a beautiful insert that you posted in the diary. I do hope that we hear more from you.

It has been warm in CANADA, of late. The days are sitting just above freezing and the nights are going to only about -5 celsius. We have not had enough snow yet that would require shovelling the driveway. It is still early in the winter though.

On Saturday, I drive with my Uncle Alan and Aunt Doris to the United States. They have rented a 3 bedroom unit in Arizona. They are 70ish and look forward to me doing some of the driving and company to talk to. The distance is about 2500 miles and will take about 6 days. After giving us a headstart to get there, my wife will fly down to join us for 10 days and then we fly home. I look forward to the Grand Canyon. It would be a bad time for a stumble near that ditch now wouldn't it? I have never travelled much before and I do look forward it. Maybe I should post some pictures if you people would be interested in seeing them.

Better get at my day, going away requires lots of preparations. Yesterday I picked up some drugs to round out my pill box. Mustn't forget that.

Have a good day Peaches, Em, Lucy, Ann, everyone else. Sean

786Hello Ireland - Page 32 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 5/1/2011, 4:02 am

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Absolutely right Lucy..hope your paying attention to lucy's words John.

787Hello Ireland - Page 32 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 5/1/2011, 1:55 am

lucy

lucy

Hi John I hope you had a good xmas and new year. Did you get all the feathers plucked out yet? you were lucky you did'nt start to gobble. You are doing no harm atal to the site John it looks like people enjoy reading the posts, but just like to keep their thoughts to themselves. Take care John.

788Hello Ireland - Page 32 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 5/1/2011, 12:24 am

jb49

jb49

Hi Ems and Lucy and all you "Quiet Ones". It remains a mystery! Few replies but the view meter keeps rising. Does someone keep clicking it to make me feel read? No one raises new topics like you did before; did my presence throw a wet blanket on things. Just curious!

Hope everyone in Ireland has a great week. John

789Hello Ireland - Page 32 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 3/1/2011, 1:35 am

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Hello to all..
Weather seems normal here for now..Anyone got new year resolutions? I'm still thinking about it..chocolates mmmm not sure if i can..ah well i'll come up with something..that's for sure.

Take care everyone..as jb/sean would say be strong..

790Hello Ireland - Page 32 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 1/1/2011, 6:46 am

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everybody on PAI wishing you all a peaceful and happy 2011.

Ps..great pic john/seán..

And a huge Thank you, to Jb for been here..your posts fun, serious, kind, i would like to wish you and your family all the best for 2011.

Ems

791Hello Ireland - Page 32 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 31/12/2010, 10:58 pm

jb49

jb49

So it will be a goodbye to 2010 and I welcome 2011 with open arms. If there is one thing I can do, it is to hope for a better year. Be strong and positive Ireland and Happy New Year to you all! John

792Hello Ireland - Page 32 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 29/12/2010, 6:25 am

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Hi Seán, Ann, Lucy and welcome to Peaches our new member hope everybody is enjoying this festive time..it can be sad and happy but somehow we get through it.. anyway take care everybody, keep warm.

Best wishes
Em

793Hello Ireland - Page 32 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 28/12/2010, 11:51 pm

jb49

jb49

Hi Ireland, Hope everyone had a good Xmas. Time to go back to work soon? I'm tired of eating turkey I know. And I do better with a routine which got thrown out the window.

794Hello Ireland - Page 32 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 24/12/2010, 10:19 pm

jb49

jb49

Hi Em, and it will be a turkey.

This afternoon we will spend with Heidis mum at the nursing home and then to her brothers for a full turkey dinner. This will be the first christmas since her dad passed away, so there will be some ghosts and tears.

Tomorrow at 5 am we will drive the 100 km to my Daughters in Kingston to spend the day with her family and her husbands parents who we know well. (Katy and Breton first met at Sunday School as teeny boppers, he was 3 yrs older but she had a crush on him). My son Mike and his wife Gail will be celebrating with her parents and Xmas mass tonite and will join us in the afternoon. Turkey again. Mike and Gail will come back to the farm Christmas night for a few days. They live in Ottawa.

And on Boxing Day, Kate and Family will come up for a few days and we all will go to my brothers. With my brothers and sisters, spouses and kids, plus their spouses and kids my close family now is about 40 people. We will have ham and likely Janet will have a turkey too.

Monday I start to pluck turkey feathers from my body.

I know how lucky I am to have so much going on and so much food placed in front of me. Makes me feel guilty Em, when I think about others with nothing and nobody.

And to all my Friends here, you shy ones, Em, Ann, Lucy: Seasons greetings. Feel the love and carry it into the new year, one that I will be brimming with Peace, Contentment, and Hope that a cure for us Parkys is on the way.

Love to you all, Sean

795Hello Ireland - Page 32 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 24/12/2010, 6:22 am

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Thank you Ann..keep warm and take care..

Hey Jb..what's cooking Goose or Turkey??

796Hello Ireland - Page 32 Empty Hello Ireland 23/12/2010, 11:27 am

Ann

Ann
Admin
Admin

Fingers crossed the cutbacks do not cut too deep. Ems, I haven't got words enough to express my gratitude to you for taking over looking after the forum. You have done a wonderfully professional and dedicated job and I hope you and Lucy and JB and any other regular visitors, as well as our occasional visitors and our newbies a peaceful Christmas and all the best for 2011.

We are bathed in snow here - I figure about 10 inches fell over the past 36 hours where I live and more to come. Most unusual for here. If you have neighbours who might need some help with shopping, or just a phone call,do it.

http://www.parkinsons.ie

797Hello Ireland - Page 32 Empty Seasons Greetings 23/12/2010, 1:35 am

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

I would like to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and a Peaceful New Year. santa

Enjoy and Take care..
Ems

798Hello Ireland - Page 32 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 18/12/2010, 5:37 pm

jb49

jb49

God morning Eire,

It is 1 thirtyher right now and you guys are soon to be up. Hope you all have great days.

The shopping went great. You are right about not interfering too much Lucy, just stood there with my eyes glazed over saying yes dear, no dear, yes dear, balance that box on my head, I can carry more. Actually we did fine. No blank cheques for her though Em.

So everybody have a safe Saturday full of fun and love. jb

799Hello Ireland - Page 32 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 17/12/2010, 2:39 am

lucy

lucy

Hi Ems and Sean
Take my advice Sean and never come between a woman and her shopping especially a nurse as you would never know what she would be hiding up her sleeve. (only joking Heidi)

800Hello Ireland - Page 32 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 16/12/2010, 11:02 pm

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Ho! Ho! Ho! Yes it's that time of the year hope santa comes to everybody..
How was your shopping trip jb/Seán..hope you got a blank cheque Heidi..he he..

Take care everybody
Em

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum