PAIForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PAI is the Irish national organisation supporting all those with Parkinson's, and their families, carers, health professionals...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello Ireland

+7
katie
MarieB
cathy
jb49
ems
lucy
ClemMcGann
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 15]

1Hello Ireland - Page 4 Empty Hello Ireland 7/9/2012, 9:08 am

Patsy

Patsy

First topic message reminder :

Hello Ireland - Page 4 044435ef

I have been busy setting up a PD branch in Roscommon, the nearest branch is in Galway, that is an hours drive from me.
Our first meeting is on the 12th Sept.
Lets hope we can help someone newly diagnosed with PD. as I had nobody to talk too, actually I did not know what PD was. "I FELT SO ALONE"

Hello Ireland - Page 4 AfterN jb in Canada !!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello Ireland - Page 4 709g3pju0v to All !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

76Hello Ireland - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 25/12/2013, 8:46 am

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Hello to Lucy, Paddy, Jb and everybody..Happy Christmas and all the best for 2014..em rendeer 

77Hello Ireland - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 24/12/2013, 7:49 am

lucy

lucy

Definatelly not the same when there is no santa I wish mines were that age again.Paddy me and your wife are well met

You picked a bad day for touring Paddy. You should have came here and spent your money lol

78Hello Ireland - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 24/12/2013, 7:40 am

Pmac

Hi Lucy

Hope all is good ininishowen. Was up in green castle /. moviille yesterday
Just. Laughed at your comment on. Santa. And the Wayne's getting older
Our youngest is sixteen going on cheeky
I think my wife was more upset than he was when Santa stopped visiting

79Hello Ireland - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 24/12/2013, 7:22 am

lucy

lucy

Hi ems Paddy and everyone wishing you all a very happy xmas and a happy and stress free new year if that is possible

lucy

80Hello Ireland - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 24/12/2013, 7:14 am

Pmac

Hello all
Hope you are all as well as possible
I checked in few weeks ago but it was quiet "so to speak" not much conversation to comment on

I think we are all too nice and polite. That's not a bad thing :-)
Just wondering what's your Christmas wishes are

Mine is that being diagnosed in January I don't want another yr like 2013
What I do want is that things / symptoms do not get worse
Is that too selfish
I don't know. Just how it feels at the minute
I wish you all a good Christmas. And the best possible 2014

Paddy

81Hello Ireland - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 20/12/2013, 7:37 am

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

jb49 wrote:Hi Everyone.

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat
Please put a penny in the old mans hat.
If you haven't got a penny, a halfa penny will do
If you haven't got a halfapenny, God bless you.

I remember as a kid using my Grandpas hat reciting that poem before Christmas dinner at their house. Grandma always liked to add a bit to the day with some acting out or poetry recital.  

And Christmas is coming.  .It has been a challenging year.  I am looking forward to  2014.

I am going away for Christmas tomorrow.  It is a bit early to wish it perhaps , but I wish you all the best for the Holiday Season.  Be safe, and kind, and thankful.

Till later,

jb.
hi jb...hope you and family..have a very happy Christmas and all the best for 2014..em

82Hello Ireland - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 18/12/2013, 11:51 am

jb49

jb49

Hi Everyone.

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat
Please put a penny in the old mans hat.
If you haven't got a penny, a halfa penny will do
If you haven't got a halfapenny, God bless you.

I remember as a kid using my Grandpas hat reciting that poem before Christmas dinner at their house. Grandma always liked to add a bit to the day with some acting out or poetry recital.

And Christmas is coming. .It has been a challenging year. I am looking forward to 2014.

I am going away for Christmas tomorrow. It is a bit early to wish it perhaps , but I wish you all the best for the Holiday Season. Be safe, and kind, and thankful.

Till later,

jb.

83Hello Ireland - Page 4 Empty Hey JB 7/12/2013, 10:36 am

Ann

Ann
Admin
Admin

jb49 wrote:It has been so long since I have posted here, I should almost re introduce myself.  I just have for some reason withdrawn from writing emails and posting on forums.  I hope to get back into it.  Glad to see that you are all carrying on fine.

jb
JB We have missed your  posts, and hope you get back in the habit! Having said that, try and count my recent posts!

Ems fingers crossed, although you don't need it, but just in case.... Teddy en route, posted by Liam...

bounce lol!

http://www.parkinsons.ie

84Hello Ireland - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 30/11/2013, 7:30 pm

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Good morning all.. as Lucy says it' is really good to hear from you jb and to know you are ok..

yes Lucy not long now just over a week and i'm off to Bristol...and Lucy i must say a huge thanks to you for your help with info..eg..contacts, tips etc...Smile
by the way maybe Diego could create a little noise for you over xmas if your finding it a bit quiet. lol lol..

Marie, Kay looking forward to meeting up during the week. Clem, Paddy, thank you Ann..and to all, hope all is well.
Take care
Em

Last edited by ems on 30/11/2013, 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling!)

85Hello Ireland - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 30/11/2013, 12:36 am

lucy

lucy

good to hear from you again jb its good to know that you are ok and just taking a break from posting. Hope everyone else is keeping ok. Clem havent heard from you in ages call into chat soon. Paddy where are you? Ems it will soon be time to pack the bags. Marie hope you get all your renovations done and tidied up before xmas Kay I hope you and your family are keeping well. Well it will soon be that time of year again time to blow the dust off the christmas lights. Kinda sad in our house this year first time in 17 years we have no santa. No excitment of the kids getting up at 4 or 5 o clock to see if santa had come and then ripping open the presents. Have a good weekend everybody and be good

86Hello Ireland - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 29/11/2013, 12:57 pm

jb49

jb49

It has been so long since I have posted here, I should almost re introduce myself. I just have for some reason withdrawn from writing emails and posting on forums. I hope to get back into it. Glad to see that you are all carrying on fine.

jb

87Hello Ireland - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 25/11/2013, 9:21 am

katie

I'm a bit late with the birthday wishes Patsy, but hope you had a really lovely day!

Katie

88Hello Ireland - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 24/11/2013, 10:17 pm

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Good morning all..Happy Birthday to Patsy enjoy and have a lovely day...

Take care guys..ems:) 

Ann

Ann
Admin
Admin

This is an email that is easy to write. Why easy? Because paying compliments is easy, and I have one, no, two compliments I want to make this evening.

One to Ems, who took on the job of administering this forum, and stuck with it, and set the atmosphere to encourage positivity. I read the posts to this forum and wonder why we could not all be lucky enough to live our lives within the confines of this page. I know it is not real, but the little world created here is a singular testimony to the goodness and generosity of the human psyche, given a bit of encouragement in some cases, and people soon catch the positive atmosphere and respond to it.

The other to everyone else, from anywhere in the world. You have created this lovely, gentle supportive world for each other, and the stories and the funny moments are testimony to how having the understanding of others can be such a positive liberating experience.

G'Night,

Ann

http://www.parkinsons.ie

90Hello Ireland - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 11/11/2013, 7:06 am

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Good evening from a cold and rainy Co Kilkenny ..

Keep warm folks:) 

91Hello Ireland - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 18/10/2013, 11:11 pm

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Hello Lucy and everyone..(looking in) and a warm welcome to MSharry.

Sorry i haven't logged in for a little while..both my hands were giving me trouble..good bit better now, anyway quiet here as usual, weather is how would i put it..ok summer is well and truly over.

take care folks
Ems:) 

92Hello Ireland - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 17/10/2013, 8:13 am

lucy

lucy

hi msherry welcome to the forum sorry i missed you tonight hope to talk at a later date

93Hello Ireland - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 13/10/2013, 11:25 pm

lucy

lucy

There is a catch there somewhere ems no one gives you nothing for nothing now lol well enjoy your dinner and eat plenty when its going free lol

And hello to our new member

94Hello Ireland - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 13/10/2013, 9:34 pm

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Good morning folks..hope all is well, on this fresh Sunday morning nice day for a long walk. my brother has invited us to dinner which is unusual..lol..there must be a catch ..lol anyway take care catch up later guys:D

Welcome to acollins please feel free to post, browse or chat..

95Hello Ireland - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 13/10/2013, 8:58 am

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Hello to Lucy and anyone else looking in..first i want to apologise to Lucy for missing you in chat..had visitors tonight they left about 20mins ago so sorry Lucy, we'll catch up soon.

Anyway hope you guys are in good form..it's quiet here maybe that's a good thing..lol

Take care folks..
Ems:D 

96Hello Ireland - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 9/10/2013, 11:10 pm

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Hey Clem Congratulations and to mum..cheers 

97Hello Ireland - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 9/10/2013, 10:30 pm

lucy

lucy

Congratulations Clem and to mum did you mention drink I will be in Dublin within the hour.

98Hello Ireland - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 9/10/2013, 9:00 pm

ClemMcGann

I'm a granddad (again)
first granddaughter
my daughter went into holles st yesterday at 3pm
at 8.10 she was born. 8lb 6ozs
mother and baby are both well
drinks all round - time to celebrate

http://www.mariner.ie

99Hello Ireland - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 8/10/2013, 7:02 am

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Hello friends...

Hope all is well with ye..i haven't been logged in the past few days as pc was kicking up...ok now.

anyway my hand is healing nicely which is good.

anyway what can i say as it is so quiet here, but weather was gorgeous here today great for october.
take care guys..Smile 

100Hello Ireland - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello Ireland 3/10/2013, 11:09 pm

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Hello to wills44, welcome to PAI...feel free to post, or join in chat...

Hope all are well, Smile  have a good weekend..ems.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum