PAIForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PAI is the Irish national organisation supporting all those with Parkinson's, and their families, carers, health professionals...

You are not connected. Please login or register

new members

+9
cathy
MarieB
berni
Patsy
Ann
lucy
katie
jb49
ems
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1new members Empty welcome NMK 7/3/2012, 5:32 am

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Hello NMK, welcome to PAI.
Ems

2new members Empty Re: new members 22/2/2012, 3:02 am

MarieB

Hi Cathy,
good to hear from you after such a long break. Read your post and can only suggest that you try the following website

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnson_Brothers Its just possible that marking jb is Johnson Brothers Potters established about 1880 and now part of the Waterford/ Wedgewood group. They make reference to the small pink flowers design! Hope this is useful.

Marie x

3new members Empty something new 22/2/2012, 1:26 am

cathy

cathy

hello everybody

my brain has taken a break for a while i would love a challenge any ideas maybe more stories from the olden days or old customs discussion on antiques if i can throw mine out there i got a very old teapot from an old relative it is porcelain small pink flowers and it has letters jb14 i cannot find anything on this item except jb was french i have gone to antique fair but no joy ..anybody have ides

thanks cathy

4new members Empty Re: new members 21/2/2012, 6:52 am

MarieB

To all new members.......ditto from me too!

5new members Empty Re: new members 21/2/2012, 5:27 am

katie

Welcome,

Fergal, Daisee, Grainne and Hugo2. We are a nice friendly lot here and look forward to hearing a little about you in time.

Katie

6new members Empty Welcome Fergal Sweeney 21/2/2012, 3:34 am

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Hello Fergal, welcome to PAI.
Ems

7new members Empty Welcome daisee 17/2/2012, 4:19 am

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Hello daisee, Welcome to PAI please feel free to browse posts just click under general tab.Chat room is open mon to sun 8pm-10pm and sat 9-11pm.

Ems

8new members Empty Welcome Grainne 9/2/2012, 7:51 am

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Welcome Grainne to PAI, feel free to browse, post etc..or join us in chat..every night 8-10pm and Saturday 9-11pm.

Ems

9new members Empty Re: new members 29/11/2011, 2:51 am

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Welcome Hugo2 to the forum, please feel free to browse/post through our topics under general tab, or join us for a chat evenings 8to10pm and Saturdays 9pm to 11pm.
Ems

10new members Empty all new members 19/11/2011, 9:34 am

cathy

cathy

jb We ladies are not crazy that is our humourus intellengence breaking through ..we need some cheer right now as the days are a little weary We need brain teasers while we have any left .

Cathy

11new members Empty New members 18/11/2011, 7:05 pm

MarieB

A warm welcome Amy and Eom from me too. jb is right, we 'ladies' get on amazingly well and so do the 'lads' so you are more than welcome to join our very supportive bunch of PWP . It would be nice to know a little about you when you feel ready. In the meantime hope you enjoy our antics.

Marie

Last edited by MarieB on 18/11/2011, 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling,.......again!!!)

12new members Empty Re: new members 18/11/2011, 12:02 pm

katie

JB, If you ever come to Ireland, you have a job. You are truly our embassador, are you sure you don't have some Irish relatives.

Amy and Eam, you are both very welcome to our gang!

Katie

13new members Empty Re: new members 18/11/2011, 11:47 am

jb49

jb49

Hi, and welcom............whoah, just a minute. Here am I, a vagabond, not even Irish, but a mere Canuck, welcoming Amy and Eam to the Irish website for Parkinsons. Is this allowed? Is this like being a visitor at Lucy's house and answering a knock at the door and inviting someone in for Beans on the ceiling or some other Irish dish. Well, assuming its okay for me to do this, Welcome Amy and Eam, come in and type a post if you want or listen to what goes on. Start a new topic about anything you want too. You will soon find that poor Rusty and I and Doyler try to voice opinions that are continually being drownded by the Ladies who get on alarmingly well and present a united front. Kidding aside, you won't find a nicer bunch of people who will care about you and your concerns. Please don't be shy, I'm not!

jb

14new members Empty Re: new members 17/11/2011, 11:41 pm

lucy

lucy

Hi and a very warm welcome to Amy and Eam hope you enjoy the site

15new members Empty Re: new members 17/11/2011, 11:22 pm

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Welcome eom to PAI. feel free to browse, post..
Ems

16new members Empty Re: new members 17/11/2011, 4:05 am

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Hello and Welcome amyhealy to PAI..hi amy hope to chat soon..
Ems

17new members Empty Re: new members 28/10/2011, 1:51 pm

jb49

jb49

With suitable fanfair and the ringing of bells, We welcome Anita to the posting board. Don't be shy Anita, type whatever you want to say. Some of the other ladies here are a little crazy around the edges, you will figure them out. The guys, including me are a sensible lot. Anyways Welcome Anita. (Note to myself: must ask Ems and Lucy why there was no fanfare and bells when I joined on) Wink

18new members Empty New members 26/10/2011, 11:51 pm

MarieB

Hello Anita. Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy the chatter.

Marie

19new members Empty Re: new members 26/10/2011, 9:32 pm

lucy

lucy

Hi Anita welcome to the pai forum Hope to chat to you soon

20new members Empty Welcome Anita 26/10/2011, 2:36 am

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Hello Anita, welcome to PAI, feel free to browse or post just click on general to see our topics..chatroom is open 8pm-10pm and Saturday from 9pm - 11pm
Best wishes Ems Smile

21new members Empty New members 8/10/2011, 5:36 am

maggie may

HiDavid and welcome

Look forward to chatting to you

Maggie May

22new members Empty Re: new members 7/10/2011, 11:04 pm

lucy

lucy

Hi David you are more than welcome to the pai forum. I have read your story on the pals website and Brian is my pd nurse. Hope to chat to you sometime.

23new members Empty Re: new members 7/10/2011, 10:36 pm

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Here is yet another warm welcome to David (dmagennis) who is founder of PALS..you are very welcome David.

Em

Last edited by ems on 8/10/2011, 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total

24new members Empty Welcome dmagennis 7/10/2011, 8:48 pm

Ann

Ann
Admin
Admin

David, welcome! you found us at last! Very Happy Perhaps I should EXplain: David was for many years the Chair of PALS Support Group, the Young/early onset Branch of PAI.PALS had existed as an informal referral to David by PAI of younger members, and became a formal group with Sean Doody and Ann Keilthy and then Carmel Moynihan and George Bermingham. Our website is at www.pdpals.com and David's story is on that website. He is PALS Honorary President in recognition of his work.

Last edited by Ann on 7/10/2011, 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.parkinsons.ie

25new members Empty welcome dmagennis 7/10/2011, 7:56 pm

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Welcome to PAI dmagennis..we have lovely members here and some good topics, please feel free to browse, post, chat..look forward to chatting sometime.

Ems Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next