PAI is the Irish national organisation supporting all those with Parkinson's, and their families, carers, health professionals...

You are not connected. Please login or register

new members

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

1 new members on 25/1/2010, 10:38 am

ems

Admin
Admin
First topic message reminder :

I would like to welcome our new members to PAI Forum...welcome and feel free to ask any questions and Admin, myself or members will do our best to answer or help best we can.

Ems

26 New members on 6/10/2011, 8:36 am

maggie may

Thanks Lucy

Maggie May

27 Re: new members on 5/10/2011, 10:06 pm

lucy

Hi A very warm welcome to Doylerdub and Maggiemay hope to chat to you soon.

28 Re: new members on 5/10/2011, 3:59 pm

jb49

Heh, slide over, make room for another at the table for DoylerDub. This is getting to be a pretty busy site Em. Welcome Doyler Dub, as the new guy on the forum, you get to buy the first round at the pub Friday night in Toronto which takes place only in my mind. Anyways, it will be good to get to know you along with Maggie May and Moody Blue.

29 Re: new members on 5/10/2011, 9:26 am

doylerdub

Thanks Katie & Marie for the welcome. Not a lot to tell you about myself. I am a father of 5 and grand father of 4. I am married to a wonderful woman and we live in Kildare. I'm attending Mr Murphy in Tallaght Hosp. Was finally diagnosed November 09 BUT this was after a lot of messing and long finger dealings with doctors and specilists etc. I'm sure a lot of you have had that experience at one stage along the way.

30 new members on 5/10/2011, 8:26 am

MarieB

Welcome Doylerdub

I can't keep up with all the new members. It's fantastic to have you all join but three in as many days is more than we ever dreamt of. No pressure, but when you feel able, a little background would be very welcome. Meanwhile, hope you enjoy the forum.

Take care,

Marie

31 new members on 5/10/2011, 7:38 am

maggie may

Thanks Katie

32 Re: new members on 5/10/2011, 6:58 am

katie

katie here,

A very warm welcome to Maggiemay,doylerdub and moodyblue.
Goodness all of a sudden we have lots of new members.Its marvellous.

Look forward to chatting to you.

Katie

33 Re: new members on 5/10/2011, 6:28 am

doylerdub

Thanks EMS. Very Happy

34 welcome Doylerdub on 5/10/2011, 6:13 am

ems

Admin
Admin
Welcome doylerdub to PAI..hope to chat soon, feel free to browse, post etc..Ems

35 new members on 4/10/2011, 7:38 am

maggie may

Thanks Ems, looking forward to chatting on this forum and getting to know you all.

Maggie May

PS, love the little kitten!

36 welcome maggie may on 4/10/2011, 7:31 am

ems

Admin
Admin
Welcome maggie may (i love that song) look forward to chatting sometime..

Ems

37 Re new members on 2/10/2011, 11:49 pm

Moodyblue

Thank you Marie and Lucy for your lovely welcome. I look forward to future chats! Have a great day!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/vcosrock/

38 Re: new members on 2/10/2011, 6:29 am

lucy

Marie you are fine in the chatroom really come in and join us any night .You take things easy and i hope you feel better soon.

Lucy

39 new members on 2/10/2011, 6:07 am

MarieB

Hi moody blue,
I'm no good in the chat room because as Ems and Lucy will testify, I talk too much so I tend to stick with the written word. Can be a bit trying with thst too, but am not at my best at the moment so everyone is having a rest...... Seriously though, its great that you've joined the forum. All the more, the merrier. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Marie

40 Re: new members on 2/10/2011, 4:28 am

lucy

Hello moodyblue how are you welcome to pai hope to chat to you soon

41 Thanks on 2/10/2011, 4:01 am

Moodyblue

Thank you for thw welcome Ems; I look forward to future chats!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/vcosrock/

42 welcome moodyblue on 2/10/2011, 3:35 am

ems

Admin
Admin
Welcome to moodyblue are newest member..look forward to hearing from you..
ems

43 Re: new members on 22/9/2011, 9:49 pm

jb49

Yes it does Ems, think I could get a beer and something to eat if I pop back about noon?

44 Thank you on 22/9/2011, 2:05 am

ems

Admin
Admin
Thank you Ann,

I do enjoy our home(as you call it) here..of course it wouldn't be a home without our regulars lol sounds a bit like a pub meeting now..ok our posters..thanks folks!

Ems x

45 [b]New Members[/b] on 21/9/2011, 7:01 pm

Ann

Admin
Admin
ems wrote:So now Jb..hope your paying attention check out Ann's link. Smile

New members - this forum has evolved to be a real home from home for those who post to it regularly. Some are even trying to move in!! Seriously though, I don't get here as often as I like but can see Em's gentle hand in it all. A lucky day I met you Ems, lucky for all those who come here to visit too. Thank you is all I can say. Very Happy

46 Re: new members on 21/9/2011, 3:43 pm

ems

Admin
Admin
So now Jb..hope your paying attention check out Ann's link. Smile

47 WELCOMES on 20/9/2011, 9:09 pm

Ann

Admin
Admin
jb49 wrote:Great to see you here Mike. It was awhile ago when we first met at YOPD. I will look forward to reading your posts. Cathy suggests thaat when in Ireland we should discuss greyhunds, cattle prices at the mart, football (soccer kind I think) and the weather.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
jb not soccer this week! Gaelic foOtball - Dublin just won the All Ireland Football Championship for the first time since I can't remember when, so Gaelic football is it! Gaelic fotball is like soccer only you can use your hands and there is more play in the air. Try www.crokepark.ie for a flavour (hope the link is right!).

48 Re: new members on 18/9/2011, 8:01 am

ems

Admin
Admin
Aaw guys ye are just too kind! Smile

49 Re: new members on 18/9/2011, 6:34 am

rustytinman

why not - here's a big squeeze everyone!

50 Re: new members on 17/9/2011, 1:10 pm

jb49

Great poetry Patsy, where do you get these gems? And with koala bears that escaped from the word game. It all comes together eventually; the threads definitely weave a tapestry.
How do you feel about group hugs Rusty with lots of ladies girls between you and me? In fact we could do a group hug and high five each other above their heads?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum