PAIForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PAI is the Irish national organisation supporting all those with Parkinson's, and their families, carers, health professionals...

You are not connected. Please login or register

song competition

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1song competition  Empty Re: song competition 5/4/2012, 4:40 am

MarieB

Cathy,

I think its in Thought for Today 10/10/2011 at 9.30 by Ann.

She did it more or less the way I suggested except she was dealing with an image you already have on your computer rather than it being hosted from photo bucket. It sounds as if that is what you have so if you follow her instructions you should be able to do it. I woukd also suggest that you preview before sending and you will see your photo come up. Thats how you know its really there! If it is click on 'send'

Good Luck

Marie

2song competition  Empty Re: song competition 5/4/2012, 3:05 am

lucy

lucy

Hi Cathy
A few months ago Anne left instructions how to put in a photo from the same place as you would put in a post if you look through the posts you might find it

3song competition  Empty Re: song competition 3/4/2012, 5:18 am

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Hi Cathy, same here i use Photobucket, give it a go..
Ems

4song competition  Empty Re: song competition 3/4/2012, 4:12 am

MarieB

Cathy, have you done it before?

It took me ages to learn how to get my photos into Photobucket and then download them to the forum.. I am doing it on an iPad so I'm not sure anything I say can help. You will need an img code which is attached to your photo and you insert that code into a box which comes up when you click on the box( with a square green box in middle) immediately beneath the Post title. It's either that one or the one before it. I have to copy and paste from photobucket which is straightforward once you know how!!!

This probably sounds like gobbledygook and probably is.

Hope I haven't confused you even more.....

HELP is there any savvy computer experts out there?

Marie

5song competition  Empty photo 3/4/2012, 3:44 am

cathy

cathy

i am trying to get a photograph on screen but i cannot remember how to do it help please cathy Embarassed

6song competition  Empty Re: song competition 2/4/2012, 10:49 pm

jb49

jb49

Nice picture Marie. It is good to have a face for the name.

Oh Cathy, that is a shame that your song got taken. Can you redo it?

7song competition  Empty Re: song competition 2/4/2012, 10:08 pm

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Yes Marie.. Lucy's right you look great..

8song competition  Empty Re: song competition 2/4/2012, 10:00 pm

lucy

lucy

Good Heavens Marie are you sure this is you Smile you look more like a 47 year old not a 67 year old.

9song competition  Empty Re: song competition 1/4/2012, 6:51 pm

MarieB

song competition  Th_d6283904

Hello Cathy,

thanks for your post about the song competition. Ive just looked it up and it seems really good. Pity about your song being pinched It must have been a winner Very Happy

Hope you find a photo. This one was taken on my 67th birthday last December.

Marie

10song competition  Empty song competition 1/4/2012, 7:20 am

cathy

cathy

hello everybody have you heard of the song competition for parkinsons time is running out for voting go to spread your wings song competition for parkinsons hear the songs and vote as you wish i entered a song but it was so good somebody must have stolen it i cannno't find it on the list. i must start writing again i would like to see photos of people who write in so i must include myself if i could only find a decent photograph all the best cathy Idea

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum