PAIForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PAI is the Irish national organisation supporting all those with Parkinson's, and their families, carers, health professionals...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Birthday!

+7
lucy
katie
MarieB
cathy
rustytinman
jb49
ems
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Happy Birthday! Empty HAPPY BIRTHDAY 29/12/2015, 9:10 pm

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Happy Birthday Marie..enjoy :cheers your day.. cheers

2Happy Birthday! Empty HAPPY BIRTHDAY Clem 8/4/2015, 9:17 pm

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Happy Birthday Clem..enjoy your day.. and take care Smile em

3Happy Birthday! Empty Re: Happy Birthday! 28/2/2015, 7:39 pm

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Hi Ann..HAPPY BIRTHDAY..em Smile

4Happy Birthday! Empty Re: Happy Birthday! 4/1/2015, 11:32 pm

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Happy Birthday Anita..enjoy, ems Smile

5Happy Birthday! Empty Re: Happy Birthday! 30/12/2014, 8:53 am

ClemMcGann

and happy birthday from me as well - Clement

http://www.mariner.ie

6Happy Birthday! Empty HAPPY BIRTHDAY 30/12/2014, 5:54 am

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Happy Birthday Marie..enjoy : Very Happy em x

7Happy Birthday! Empty Re: Happy Birthday! 26/9/2014, 7:25 am

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Hi Mike ( Rustytinman)...Happy Birthday to you......enjoy cheers

8Happy Birthday! Empty Re: Happy Birthday! 8/4/2014, 5:57 am

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Thanks guys for the birthday wishes, yes to pmac had a lovely day,

and Happy Birthday to Clem enjoy the sun.. Smile 

9Happy Birthday! Empty Re: Happy Birthday! 6/4/2014, 7:01 am

lucy

lucy

ClemMcGann wrote:and happy birthday again, from Clem (back on the costa blanca)

Happy birthday to you Clem great to hear you are back in the sun again enjoy it

10Happy Birthday! Empty Belated birthday greetings 6/4/2014, 3:44 am

Pmac

Hello EMs
hope you had a good one

the big 50 eh

nice to see old "faces"back on here

hope your all keeping well

PMAC

11Happy Birthday! Empty and happy birthday again 6/4/2014, 3:19 am

ClemMcGann

and happy birthday again, from Clem (back on the costa blanca)

http://www.mariner.ie

12Happy Birthday! Empty Re: Happy Birthday! 4/4/2014, 2:07 pm

jb49

jb49

hey, happy birthday Ems. Thanks for pointing that out Lucy. Ems, are you 50 now. Whatever, I hope that you had a real great time on your Birthday.

13Happy Birthday! Empty Re: Happy Birthday! 3/4/2014, 11:02 am

lucy

lucy

Happy birthday ems. Have a good day

I told you you would catch up with me eventually Life begins at 50  lol!   cheers 

14Happy Birthday! Empty Re: Happy Birthday! 30/3/2014, 7:39 pm

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Happy Birthday to Moodyblue....have a good day!

15Happy Birthday! Empty Re: Happy Birthday! 28/2/2014, 6:24 pm

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Happy Birthday Ann...

Have a good day Ann enjoy

Ems  cheers 

16Happy Birthday! Empty Re: Happy Birthday! 4/4/2013, 1:13 am

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Thanks Lucy..ha ha another little while to catch up..lol

17Happy Birthday! Empty Re: Happy Birthday! 3/4/2013, 10:42 am

lucy

lucy

Happy birthday Ems have a good day and guess what your catching up fast on me lol
Laughing Laughing

18Happy Birthday! Empty Re: Happy Birthday! 30/3/2013, 7:16 pm

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Happy Birthday to Moodyblue (Peter) have a good one..ems Smile

19Happy Birthday! Empty Re: Happy Birthday! 1/3/2013, 2:52 pm

jb49

jb49

Hello All,

Just checking in. Happy Birthday Anne, Uuuum , any Birthday Cake?

jb

20Happy Birthday! Empty Re: Happy Birthday! 1/3/2013, 9:37 am

lucy

lucy

Happy birthday ann I hope you had a lovely day and Ann you are more than welcome to put your feet under the table any time

21Happy Birthday! Empty Birthdays 1/3/2013, 2:40 am

Ann

Ann
Admin
Admin

Thank you Marie and Ems! All of 61 today and feeling it too. My Dad and my brother living in the home and now caring for my Dad sent me a card which was lovely to get. Feel a bit disassociated from family, but Dad is making great efforts to connect, and I am engaging on Genealogy with him. AND I sent to 23andme.com for the free genetic testing kit (not free anymore, now 99 dollars), and am amazed at what it has revealed, and reassured by what has not been revealed in some instances. AM now trying to find relatives...

Business didn't actually bring me here but anyway, now I am Vice Chair of PALS having left it in good hands with Tim Kelly as Chair and Cathy Pollard as Treasurer. Please note that the PALS AGM is on March 24 at 3 in the Tara Towers Hotel, with a speaker before the business of the AGM.

And while wearing my official hats, this time as PAI Board member, please return your membership form and fee to PAI. They are doing an audit of the database and need your information as current as possible. There is a new venture this year, the PAI Unity Walk, taking place on April 11 in Dublin (Non-Dublin based branches have the option of joining us, or organising one locally, this being the fundraiser for the National Office)> The walk will finish with the planting of an aspen tree in Stephen's Green. I cannot imagine the work that has gone into this already, mainly by Keith Adams the new CEO, and the staff in the office...

There was an article in the Mail recently about a new study (EarlyStim) done in France and Germany that says earlier DBS can be of great benefit, like around 7 years, which is when I had it, and I would agree that waiting is not always the best thing to do. The study was published in the New England Journal of Medicine earlier this month. Can email it to anyone interested. It suits some people and not others.

And now I am going to read and play catchup, and looking forward to it - you are all so nice in here I am thinking of getting my feet in under the table (ie moving in)!!!! bounce lol!

http://www.parkinsons.ie

22Happy Birthday! Empty Happy Birthday 28/2/2013, 7:59 pm

MarieB

Happy birthday Ann from another infrequent visitor . Hope you have a good day.

Sorry to have missed your post about your mother. Its true, none of us live forever so we have to make the most of every day.....Still, its very sad when your mother dies.......she's been an important person in your life and you must feel very sad at her passing. Sounds as if you've been dealing with a lot of stress in recent months so I hope looking forward into 2013, you can find a balance in your busy schedule to help ease it. We all know what happens when stress gets in on the act....lol xxxx

Marie

23Happy Birthday! Empty Re: Happy Birthday! 28/2/2013, 6:48 pm

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Happy Birthday Ann! hope you have a lovely day!! cheers

Ann

Ann
Admin
Admin

2013 - its arrival was preceded by other events, for which I am now taking this birthday message to Anita and turning it on its head, after once more wishing you all the best on your birthday amnd for the coming year.

I am an infrequent visitor, well, in the recent past I am an infrequent visitor, but I hope to be here more often.

Hi Ems! Once again I want to thank you on behalf of us all for keeping the forum area a pleasure to enter and wander around. I have come to the conclusion that positivity is the secret, but have a ways to go to achieve your balance of attitudes.

I am planning on resigning from the Chair of PALS at the PALS Christmas lunch on January 13 (in the Goat Grill - email annk@pdpals.com for more info or to book)but will stay on Committee until the AGM, after which another assessment of where I am will need doing.

My mother died in late November and I think this has brought about a shift in priorities, and a realisation that no one lives forever. Then I had the DBS battery replaced - nearly 3 months after first saying I thought it was wearing down. I had to ensure funding was in place for it before a date would be offered. Imagine what having to do this (well handled by the HSE but still added stress) would be like if PD was worse than it is at present.

Finally, David Magennis will be seen on Nationwide tomorrow! 7pm I think.

And back to the priorities, time for myself, time for others instead of only half doing things.
Should be interesting - watch this space? G'Night

http://www.parkinsons.ie

25Happy Birthday! Empty Happy Birthday Anita 5/1/2013, 4:31 am

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Happy Birthday Anita..hope your having a lovely day Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: