PAIForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PAI is the Irish national organisation supporting all those with Parkinson's, and their families, carers, health professionals...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ems Trip

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ems Trip Empty Bristol bound! 14/12/2013, 8:13 am

Ann

Ann
Admin
Admin

ems wrote:Hello Ann and Lucy, thank you for the wishes ..yes Ann happy to have tests out of the way. However i am happy(i think) to say that i was told last night in Bristol that i am a suitable candidate for DBS so i will learn more over the next few weeks when, etc..

For now hope you guys are well and everybody looking in ..take care  em x

Great news Ems, and hopefully it will give you the new lease of life you want. Did they give you an approximate date yet - could be as little as six weeks. Want a little reading material on it? Let me know - generally the more you know the more they are willing to discuss with you.

Congratulations, fingers crossed.....

http://www.parkinsons.ie

2Ems Trip Empty Re: Ems Trip 14/12/2013, 5:41 am

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Hello Ann and Lucy, thank you for the wishes ..yes Ann happy to have tests out of the way. However i am happy(i think) to say that i was told last night in Bristol that i am a suitable candidate for DBS so i will learn more over the next few weeks when, etc..

For now hope you guys are well and everybody looking in ..take care em x

3Ems Trip Empty Re: Ems Trip 10/12/2013, 10:03 am

lucy

lucy

Ann wrote:Thinking about you this evening Ems, and hope you get there and get the tests out of the way.

same here ems best of luck lucy

4Ems Trip Empty Ems Trip 10/12/2013, 8:21 am

Ann

Ann
Admin
Admin

Thinking about you this evening Ems, and hope you get there and get the tests out of the way.

http://www.parkinsons.ie

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum