PAIForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PAI is the Irish national organisation supporting all those with Parkinson's, and their families, carers, health professionals...

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Donkey

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Donkey Empty Re: A Donkey 12/9/2010, 9:33 pm

jb49

jb49

Hi Clem, I have never been to Europe before. That resort town looks beautiful. Thanks, John

2A Donkey Empty A Donkey 12/9/2010, 1:45 am

ClemMcGann

JB
for a more complete (& official) view of the resort, (friend with the glasses appears briefly, two minutes in:

Last edited by ems on 12/9/2010, 2:14 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Title change)

http://www.mariner.ie

3A Donkey Empty A Donkey 12/9/2010, 1:29 am

jb49

jb49

Hi Clem, before I hit play I am checking on the whereabouts of DW and the frying pan. ok clear!

Wow, is that what goes on in Europe as we slave away here in the colonies?

Where does one sign up and I must bring my reflective "you can't see where my eyes are looking" glasses with me." John

4A Donkey Empty A Donkey 12/9/2010, 12:41 am

ClemMcGann

Hi JB,
would ye, would you like this?

http://www.mariner.ie

5A Donkey Empty A Donkey 11/9/2010, 4:45 pm

jb49

jb49

Just a minute more Dear, I just want to check Clem's new topic. I'm going to start to eat she said, with a bit of a hurry up and get over here tone. I then said oh, I got to click this to see a picture of Lucy's ass. I never heard her arise from the table but in the fleeting moment when I said aloud, Now isn't that a cute sight, I thought to myself that my wife may take it another way and then the frying pan knocked me out cold. When I came back to my senses, Roxy was eating my supper with gusto.

Could of happened!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum