PAIForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PAI is the Irish national organisation supporting all those with Parkinson's, and their families, carers, health professionals...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well Done Lucy!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Well Done Lucy! Empty Re Bookmarks 22/7/2010, 6:17 am

lucy

lucy

Thanks for letting me know that you received the bookmarks and yes I will be telling people that I shipped a large amount to Canada. Very Happy

2Well Done Lucy! Empty Re: Well Done Lucy! 22/7/2010, 3:33 am

jb49

jb49

Lucy,

Thanks; the bookmarks arrived today in the mail. They are beautiful, congratulations. Now that I have them here in Canada, you can tell people that you have gone international with them. I will talk to you soon, thanks again. John

3Well Done Lucy! Empty Re: Well Done Lucy! 7/7/2010, 3:28 pm

jb49

jb49

I chatted with Lucy and Ann today about me getting some bookmarks. They suggested that it would be easiest if I flew into Ireland from Canada and purchased a trunkload of them. Not really, just joking. But how could I go about obtaining some of them? John

4Well Done Lucy! Empty Well done Lucy! 23/5/2010, 4:48 pm

Ann

Ann
Admin
Admin

Well done indeed Lucy! Would a photo be possible of some of the bookmarks?

Ann

http://www.parkinsons.ie

5Well Done Lucy! Empty Well Done Lucy! 21/5/2010, 11:16 pm

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Well done to Lucy for her beautiful Poetry PD bookmarks! if you would like to purchase please contact myself or lucy..proceeds go to PAI.

In the meantime if you have a story or poem of any kind funny, serious, sad etc.. you would like to share just go to 'wanted stories' under general and away you go, as our book is still going ahead later in the year.

Hope you all have a great weekend!
Ems

Last edited by ems on 26/5/2010, 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum