PAIForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PAI is the Irish national organisation supporting all those with Parkinson's, and their families, carers, health professionals...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Picture Gallery

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Picture Gallery Empty Re: Picture Gallery 11/12/2011, 8:21 pm

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Beautiful Photo Jb, I'm a bit behind here guys sorry about that, i'm catching up though..now i am trying to get pics up of Seán and me in Canada 4yrs ago..if i don't get them up here it'll be in the gallery link on top of page.

2Picture Gallery Empty Re: Picture Gallery 18/11/2011, 5:50 pm

jb49

jb49

Hi,

This is a picture that I took a couple weeks ago. Often the horses and deer are eying each other over the fence.

Picture Gallery P1050550

3Picture Gallery Empty Re: Picture Gallery 2/11/2011, 1:46 am

lucy

lucy

Hi ems and anyone else who may be looking in ems i have just seen your pic you are all looking as my niamh would say cool i wouldnt fancy meeting the one with the black and white face on a dark night Marie wasnt it funny how you got the invite after the poem i say it must have been a pang of guilt lol. well its a summers day here today and i am off outside to try and get a winters tan katie patsy ann maggie may cathy and last but not least jb and rusty sorry if i forgot anyone

adios amigos

4Picture Gallery Empty Picture Gallery 1/11/2011, 8:57 am

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

For those of you that may not be aware of our picture gallery..to view our pics just click on gallery and then on users albums, to add a picture click on Actions and upload a pic from your computer it can take a few minutes..or you can use photobucket.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum