PAI is the Irish national organisation supporting all those with Parkinson's, and their families, carers, health professionals...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moaners and Groaners

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Re: Moaners and Groaners on 3/4/2012, 10:43 pm

jb49

Top of the morning to you Cathy, and nope; I have never heard of the term Rub of the relic. Curious as all get out now though!

And Katie, got a haircut on the way home last nite and I am not grumpy today. Could there be a relationship between hair and grumpy? I don't feel very strong today though, hmmm,,

Signed

Curious old Relic named John (Sampson) Bush

2 oblige on 3/4/2012, 9:05 pm

cathy

hi jb

have you heard of the rub of the relic .
cathy Idea

3 Re: Moaners and Groaners on 3/4/2012, 7:55 am

katie

Seems like people are feeling a little grumpy here lately. I know PD can be tiresome at the best of times,but we can't let the monster get the better of us, so come on girls and guys, keep smiling Smile

4 Re: Moaners and Groaners on 10/10/2011, 12:32 am

ems

Admin
Admin
aaw moan..jb beat me to it (starting topic)..lol..good one!

5 Moaners and Groaners on 10/10/2011, 12:18 am

jb49

Beat you Lucy, Good Idea Cathy

Yesterday I dug potatoes from my garden. Today my back is sore and tight. Some of the potatoes were too big to put into a cooking pot and I'll use them for a doorstop. Too much bending, carrying and digging I guess. I think it will be okay when I get moving. I should pace myself better but I got this thing where I am racing against time before PD holds me down. Gotta win this race. This is just a minor groan.

Wonder if dear Wifey will give me a backrub??

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum