PAIForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PAI is the Irish national organisation supporting all those with Parkinson's, and their families, carers, health professionals...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deep Brain Stimulation

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Deep Brain Stimulation Empty Deep Brain Stimulation 16/7/2011, 6:08 am

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Best wishes to Kathleen who has been assessed and accepted at Bristol England for Deep Brain Stimulation..all the best to you and yours from all at PAI.

2Deep Brain Stimulation Empty Good luck Girl! 19/7/2011, 1:20 pm

jb49

jb49

Yes, I wish you all the best Kathleen, may the DBS procedure meet and exceed your hopes and expectations.

Sincerely, John Bush 4th year Parky, Canada

3Deep Brain Stimulation Empty DBS 18/8/2011, 9:31 pm

cathy

cathy

Kathleen .

DBS Three weeks ago .
Thanks for messages

4Deep Brain Stimulation Empty Re: Deep Brain Stimulation 18/8/2011, 10:11 pm

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

cathy wrote:Kathleen .

DBS Three weeks ago .
Thanks for messages

Hello Kathleen,we've been thinking about you here and very nice to hear from you, how are you?
ems

5Deep Brain Stimulation Empty Deep Brain Stimulation 19/8/2011, 2:55 am

MarieB

Kathleen, its wonderful to hear you've had DBS. a few weeks ago.

Ems told me about you when we met up recently and I was wondering how you got on in the UK? I know there are others on the forum who would also be interested to hear from you so when you feel able please come back and tell us how you are. Meanwhile, congratulations to you. Hope you are beginning to feel the benefits.

Marie

Last edited by MarieB on 19/8/2011, 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misread original posting by ems .)

6Deep Brain Stimulation Empty Re: Deep Brain Stimulation 19/8/2011, 4:32 am

lucy

lucy

Hi Kathleen good to see you back. Kathleen I really hope your dbs op has given you a bit of relief I hope it has given you all you expected and more. Take it easy Kathleen and look after yourself. Take care

Lucy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]