PAIForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PAI is the Irish national organisation supporting all those with Parkinson's, and their families, carers, health professionals...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Congratulations

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Congratulations Empty Re: Congratulations 31/3/2011, 8:20 pm

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Hey you guys are just so kind thank you and Seán i'm sure if ye ever make it to Ireland we would welcome ye with open arms..what do think ladies? patsy and lucy thank you so much..

My Diploma which i received last friday night was for a Business IT course i completed over 2yrs ago (conferring is every 2 yrs)..unfortunately now my confidence/self esteem has suffered and i blame PD partially anyway but it's nice to have.

Keep in touch folks and take care
Em

2Congratulations Empty Re: Congratulations 31/3/2011, 1:59 pm

jb49

jb49

Em, I am happy for this achievment that you have earned. If my missus will give me some money to fly to Ireland, book the Woodstock Tavern, buy you all dinner and keep the bar open for everyone on this board, well I would first faint, and then I will get in touch and we can set a date to celebrate your Diploma, Okay

3Congratulations Empty Congratulations 31/3/2011, 10:35 am

Patsy

Patsy

Congratulations 2bf334bf

It's a Congratulations B9dac3f8 picture !!!!

Patsy !!!!!

P.S. Hope everybody in this forum is keeping well.

4Congratulations Empty Re: Congratulations 31/3/2011, 1:42 am

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Thank you Lucy..i wasn't going to post in photo but what the heck here goes..

[img]Congratulations DSCN0184[/img]

5Congratulations Empty Congratulations 31/3/2011, 12:37 am

lucy

lucy

Congratulations to Ems who received her diploma in computers/business on Friday. Looked great in her hard hat and cloak. Well done Ems.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum