PAI is the Irish national organisation supporting all those with Parkinson's, and their families, carers, health professionals...

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Year Resolutions

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Re: New Year Resolutions on 16/4/2011, 2:48 pm

jb49

Well, I'm sorry that no one has stepped forward with the Palm Leaf to fan me in the hammock. Poor old harmless gentleman me, slowly starving to death for the want of fresh grapes popped into his parched throat. So it's back to scrubbing behind fridges,

2 Re: New Year Resolutions on 15/4/2011, 5:38 am

jb49

Ladies, I am not lion when I say that I think it isn't me in the hammock because a Parky of my age, and totally harmless by the way, should have someone, but not a man, standing there with me; brushing away the flies and popping grapes into my mouth so that I don't dehydrate. Can't be my wife either cause she is he now, thanks a lot for that wishing well affair, and our dirty dishes are stacking up and he/she is fishing or golfing or whatever she/he wants, please send groceries,and can I google "how to open a tincan of soup".

So, any volunteers for Hammock assistant?

3 Re: New Year Resolutions on 15/4/2011, 1:05 am

lucy

Patsy I am roaring like a lion (laughing) at these pictures, by the way where did you get that lovely pic of jb in the hammock sorry jb. Ems jb and patsy and whoever else is looking in have a good day

4 Re: New Year Resolutions on 14/4/2011, 11:04 pm

Patsy

jb49 wrote:What I need to do is make my expectations smaller in scope and instead of sweeping new year resolutions, I hereby decided to go with monthly resolutions. This being April and the snow has left, leaving bits of stuff that was hidden nicely over the winter with the first snowfall, I hereby resolve to get my yard cleaned up and fix up some things that need doing. When we bought this old hunk of junk house, 14 yrsago we should of renovated the place with a bulldozer. I always had plans for what needed done around the place, but it was always a tug of war between cash, time and energy. Now mr friggen pain in the ass PD, the relentless encroacher, has entered the tug of war. I have to get to these jobs before Parkinson Symptoms prevent me from doing them. So I hereby resolve to get off my ass and the internet and get some projects done so that my wife will have to declare at least three times in April "Wow, I am surprised that you finally got that job done. It looks great"

Hi ems, lucy, &jb

jb (sean)

We will be waiting to hear how your monthly resolutions are going. And NO cheating.

5 Re: New Year Resolutions on 13/4/2011, 5:27 am

jb49

Ah that is too funny Lucy. Sorta puts the P in PD doesn't it. Be strong, my friend. JB

6 Lentan Resolutions on 12/4/2011, 5:06 am

lucy

Just before Lent my friend and I were chatting I happened to mention that I dident know what I doing for Lent, her reply to me was(in no uncertain terms lol)DO YOU NOT THINK YOUR DOING ENOUGH PENANCE? I had no answer.

7 April Resolutions on 10/4/2011, 4:15 pm

jb49

What I need to do is make my expectations smaller in scope and instead of sweeping new year resolutions, I hereby decided to go with monthly resolutions. This being April and the snow has left, leaving bits of stuff that was hidden nicely over the winter with the first snowfall, I hereby resolve to get my yard cleaned up and fix up some things that need doing. When we bought this old hunk of junk house, 14 yrsago we should of renovated the place with a bulldozer. I always had plans for what needed done around the place, but it was always a tug of war between cash, time and energy. Now mr friggen pain in the ass PD, the relentless encroacher, has entered the tug of war. I have to get to these jobs before Parkinson Symptoms prevent me from doing them. So I hereby resolve to get off my ass and the internet and get some projects done so that my wife will have to declare at least three times in April "Wow, I am surprised that you finally got that job done. It looks great"

8 Re: New Year Resolutions on 30/3/2011, 2:06 pm

jb49

How`about an update to those resolutions. I never broke any yet. I love chocolates, grilled cheese sandwiches, red apples, baked potatoes with sour cream, salt and pepper, rhubarb crisp, butter tarts, fish and chips, and other stuff that would never make its way onto a new years resolution list. Did I mention ice cream?

9 Re: New Year Resolutions on 9/1/2011, 10:47 am

ems

Admin
Admin
Yeah sparkling water sounds good! LOL

No more choccies..Help i love my chocolate..

10 Re: New Year Resolutions on 9/1/2011, 8:32 am

lucy

And a couple of those small drinks to wash it all down

11 New Year Resolutions on 8/1/2011, 12:53 pm

Patsy

Hi all

What is your New Year Resolution ?????

Mine is "A sea food diet"

"SEE food and eat it"

ha ha !!!!!

everybody.

Sponsored content