PAIForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PAI is the Irish national organisation supporting all those with Parkinson's, and their families, carers, health professionals...

You are not connected. Please login or register

homeopathy

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1homeopathy Empty Vitamins and supplements 1/12/2011, 12:40 am

Hugo2

I have had parkinson's for over a decade. In the past I went through stages where I took vitamin supplements even before I got diagnosed with PD. I don't believe that I ever got any benefit from taking vitamins and now I regard them as a total waste of money. There is also a school of thought which says that taking vitamins pills cause the body to stop producing those vitamins naturally. I think it is best to try and get these things from food if possible. Has anyone else reached this conclusion?

2homeopathy Empty Re: homeopathy 7/7/2010, 3:15 pm

jb49

jb49

Hi, For about 2 months now I have been taking vitamin B12, a fish oil capsule of Omega 3 and Glucosamine. Plus my Parky pills of course. I'm also in a situation where I am quite active physically. Do they do anything? Not sure, but I hope they are. john

3homeopathy Empty re homopathy 24/4/2010, 8:32 pm

lucy

lucy

no i have never tried it but would also love to know would it be of any benefit

4homeopathy Empty Re: homeopathy 24/4/2010, 5:59 pm

ems

ems
Admin
Admin

Welcome ha,

I don't use homeopathy (but would like to know more about it) but i'm sure somebody here may have more insight..if your mum find it helps thats good..sorry im not much help hang in there for more replies.
ems

Last edited by ems on 24/4/2010, 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

5homeopathy Empty homeopathy 24/4/2010, 9:17 am

ha

my mum has pd and uses homeopathy (alongside conventional medicine) to treat symptoms. just wondering does anyone else do this and have they found it to be of benefit?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum